Raising European Students Awareness in Aeronautical Research Through School-Labs’ is the main objective of the project REStARTS.
For more information, please visit the official project page website
Proiect: REStARTS – Raising European Students Awareness in Aeronautical Research Through School-Labs.
Grant Agreement Number 233973 – ACS8-GA – 2009 – 233973.
The European Community (the “Community“), represented by the Commission of the European
Communities (the “Commission“),
of the one part,
VON KARMAN INSTITUTE FOR FLUID DYNAMICS, established in Chaussee de Waterloo 72, RHODE-SAINT-GENESE, 1640, Belgium represented by Jean Muylaert, Director or his authorised representative, the beneficiary acting as “coordinator” of the consortium (the “coordinator“), (“beneficiary no. 1“),
of the other part
HAVE AGREED to the following terms and conditions including those in the following annexes, which form an integral part of this grant agreement (the “grant agreement“).
1. The coordinator shall endeavour to ensure that each legal entity identified below accedes to this grant agreement as a beneficiary, assuming the rights and obligations established by the grant agreement with effect from the date on which the grant agreement enters into force, by signing Form A in three originals, countersigned by the coordinator.
- UNIVERSITY OF LEICESTER, LEICESTER, United Kingdom, (“beneficiary no. 2“),
- CENTRO ITALIANO RICERCHE AEROSPAZIALI SCPA, Capua-Caserta, Italy(“beneficiary no. 3“),
- DEUTSCHES ZENTRUM FUER LUFT- UND RAUMFAHRT EV, Köln, Germany, (“beneficiary no. 4“),
- INSTITUTUL NATIONAL DE CERCETARI AEROSPATIALE “Elie Carafoli” I.N.C.A.S., Bucuresti, Romania, represented by Catalin NAE, General Manager of hisr authorized representative (“beneficiary no. 5“)
The duration of the project shall be 36 months from 15st March 2009 (hereinafter referred to as the “start date“).