Senior Stress Engineer
INCAS – National Institute for Aerospace Research “Elie Carafoli”, located in Bucharest.
- Detailed static and fatigue analysis of metallic and composite primary structures, for aircraft components and systems.
- Experienced in sizing calculations and stress analysis of aircraft structures by means of hand calculations, valid methods, numerical simulations (FEM).
- To conform to the company procedures, processes and standards.
- To meet the Technical Specification and airworthiness regulations specified within the scope of the project.
- To provide Structural advice and analysis, based on:
- Project requirements,
- Certification requirements,
- Project timescales and budget.
- To perform tasks as necessary to show that structures comply with the strength and structural requirements defined in the project Technical Specification:
- Advice to the design office on structural concepts, materials and fasteners,
- Generating and checking Finite Element Models and interpreting results,
- Generating Structural working files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or other mechanical fields.
- Prior experience on writing of stress dossiers and certification for at least two projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Competent working knowledge of structural and stress analysis in an aerospace environment.
- Familiar with the static and fatigue analysis of metallic and composite structures.
- Able to support and guide others in the project team including other Stress Engineers.
- Proficient in the use of analysis software (PATRAN/NASTRAN, Hypermesh, Optistruct).
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel. VBA macros is a plus.
10 years minimum
Additional information can be obtained at I.N.C.A.S. Bucharest
Serviciul Resurse Umane